I blame JGS if I ever so into him and I want to hate it but I can't!!!


.



Hello Geun Suk! why in the world you are so hot? and why in the world you are here making me feel insecure? and why in the world you are here to sing such a great song that made me feel addicted to it? and what in the world are you doing in my heart???

I CAN'T STOP FROM BEING A TOUCHOLIC!!!
okay not say that I'm prone to skinship but JGS's new digital single is called "Toucholic". I just love the MV and dare I say he looks as cute as always!
and in my i-tunes, that song has been played for 33 times as for the time I wrote this entry. That's an achievement considering I just downloaded the song.
He rapped and he sounds so cool! even the MV is cool. The girl in the MV is just way too cute!
This MV is actually a promo for Samsung new haptic MP3/4/5. Just like Haptic which SNSD and DBSK did together.