Happiness is not a choice


.

Always makes me happy with his smile.
his little wink,
his dying gaze
his smile
My eyes on you.
♥nly y♥u

I wonder how I would be if say, one day I have found the right one for me. I wonder if he can give me the same vibes Donghae gives me. I doubt it though. Well it's too early to think about it now. I want to have fun with my current life.

As much as I love my life, I'm kind of tired right now. nothing much happens in my life only the works are piling up. everything comes but nothing goes out. The workload is unimaginable. But then that is what life of a student is all about.

And Salman mocked me for The Prince characters that I got. He even said "Bagi no telefon kawan-kawan awak tu. derang tu buta ape bagi awak watak Prince" ("Give me your friends number. Are they blind to give you Prince character?") For him, I am the Princess. I know he will use this jokes on me until I died, mocking me. This love-war-hate relationship that i have with him is very rare. People around me insist he had something for me but I believe our friendship is sincere. We love each other's company but none of us are thinking of crossong the border. I can't imagine. it'll be like.... dating your own brother? suicide I tell you, suicide.

After got back from drama practice, I'm pretty much tired. I did nothing much but I sure camwhoring very much. I guess I'll be uploading all those picture on my other half.