Asia Producer Number 1, SM is 1


.



I told you about Nick Khun rite? so last night I was on hunt, watching videos about him while waiting for 2PM's 10/10 to finish downloading. I had fun watching as him and as cute as his face, I'm glad that his personality is warm one too.

But I was a bit dissapointed watching 10/10's performance. I was dead anticipating for his part.
the anticipation ended up with

"Lalalalalala Pretty baby
Lalalalalala Be my lady(2X)"

OOMYGOD, THAT IS ALL?????
His voice is pretty good too but seriously, only that?

When DBSK debuted, they had Hug, sweetest song ever for a debut song. the image is a clean cut image and Changmin was so cute back then!

When Super Junior debuted, "Twins-knock out" was indeed a very powerful song about breaking up. the dance showing off they powerful skills. And even the song was semi-rock, the MV was a clean MV, no woman involves (and weren't my Heechul the most beautiful man ever?)

When Shinee debuted, "Noona Nomu Ippo" was a hit. the image of them trying to get the attention of the noona was too cute for words. The MV was also very very cute. Taemin, though he didn't have much line, he shines the most!

But I was so shocked when I watch 10/10 MV. It was.... not my type, too slutty. I don't know. their fans might enjoy watching the MV with the girls wearing slut stuff and flirting and wearing nothing but for me, MV is something I can watch again again eithout feeling boring.

Super Junior U had Yoona in it but did she wear sexy piece of cloth? NO NO NO

No wonder it was SM all along for me. Even the company sometimes throw our boys towards fatigue but at least, they are doing well. the image has always been a clean cut image. never did I saw them having something that leans towards sexual. Mirotic is the sexiest song in my rating but the MV was not THAT sexy! it does not involves woman wearing bikini, or kissing or almost kissing or them eying the woman until their eyes fall out. IT WAS DAMN CLEAN AND I LOVE YOU DBSK AND SMTOWN!

and to date, I still have no courage to watch Seungri's strong baby, be it cut or uncut version. or even Taeyang's Look at me. I like Suengri but when my petsis Iqa mention about the kissing scene I have no heart to watch it. I don't remember SJ, DBSK or SHINee doing it. the most i have seen was touch (like the girl touch Jaejoong's face in Mirotic and The girl that touched Minho's heart in A.MI.GO). No Kissing! AGAIN I LOVE YOU DBSK AND SHINEE AND SM TOWN! (of course one shouldn't question my love for SJ. they are my LOVE NO1)

I don't want to bash 2PM. In fact personality wise, I like them. So adorkable and cute but not songs. the only reason I listen to that _insert curse word here_ song was because of "Lalalalalala Pretty baby
Lalalalalala Be my lady(2X)". Excuse Nick Khun syndrom lately.


SM IS 1!