Current music: Chutcha (Remake) for lack of better title.


.

My emotuek entry.
by little remark I was hurt
and i feel extremely stupid.
by small gestures, I feel it was too much
and i feel like a complete idiot.
by a tiny change I was a burden
and I feel extremely sad.
I don't it to end this way and for my most most selfilicious, arrogantizing thought, I don't want it to end at all.

Oppa-duel, my loveliest Super Junior Oppa-duel... when you said our love is saddest love story, I don't want to believe you cause I know, falling in love with you was the most wonderful thing I have ever felt. But you know better. It hurt right? Now I feel the pain. but to cheat on you I'll never do. I might not understand cause I'm too straight to think too much and I'm too straight to take everything seriously but I do respect others opinion and liking. And I feel like an idiot with all of these effort.



the memories are beautiful I don't wanna ever say goodbye