Just give me 3jib before I lost my sanity


.

dsshfdfjksdjhfsdfjkldf DAMN I'M INCOHERENT

LEATHER AND SUIT IS

WRONG COMBINATION AND

HOT OKAY!!!




OH BABY, FAR BEHIND BUT I SEE YOU!
Shoh, Eunhyuk shoh, don't block my one and only
where's Kangin?^^
Yesung is HOT
Heechul agssdasavashdhbaskiloveyouheenim
Hankyung is my man
Siwon,No SIBROW okay?
Oh shindong, you are special
Sungmin no aegyo just complete man charm.
My dearest eternal magnae Ryeowook, so small yet so *myeverything*
Kibum welcome back no fatty
Eetuek, to follow the "foolish" one, u r my angel

and

my hubby,my love,my soulmate
SORRY SORRY no cheating
SORRY SORRY no turning back
SORRY SORRY no more drama

Lee Donghae is mine


(sgdhsf screw u masiwonbrow!^^)
and just because everyone is equally good looking (but SORRY SORRY Lee Donghae is more than that^^) I might as well upload their pictures. and and and i take no credit for these. thanks to LJ-ers @ Super Junior Community (cause i still cannot access News part @ SJ-World)




Okay Heenimismyaddiction♥♥♥ no more smelly heenim, just HOT Heechul



*give the you-are-not-okay look*
"Poor noona! Hyungnim-duel better come back soon before my Noona gone crazy"
T_T...Taemin-ah, Don't be on Khunnie's side. Noona is normal=_=
Fine! little Giant Changmin, you better be on my side when I ask u!