I know amma adores me this much^^


.

because i was tagged by him. the questions were:

1.Besides your lips,where is your favourite spot to get kissed? by whom?
Never been kissed. but I always saw my dad kissed my mum forehead and I think it's the sweetest sight in the world.

2.How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
"darn it I'm late"

3.Who was the last person you take a photo with?
checking.... with my classmate and besties but the snap doesn't came out goodD=

4.Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
for the world, Yes!

5.Would you donate blood?
for my family members and besties, I give my life to them. Others.... I have fears towards pointy thing such as needle.

6.Have you ever had a best friend who is of the oppossite sex?
Yes...only one though. I am not even a girl in his eyesD=

7.Do you want someone dead?
Zionis laknatullah for killing Palestinians people!

8.What does your last text message said?
"Mawada, tmpt usrah bilik 110, nt wat tafsir adduha" from kak manihah (haha I feel angelic out of blue^^0

9.What are thinking of right now?
finishing my assignment not updating blog!

10.Do you wish someone was with you now?
I am hapy with myself, family, besties and everyrhing around me. I won't ask for more=)

11.What time did you go to sleep last night?
4.3
12.Where did you buy the tshirt you are wearing now?0am? 5am? yes around that time

12.Where did you buy the tshirt you are wearing now?
Indonesia

13.Is someone on your mind right now?
di I need to write everyone? cause it changes every seconds...

14.Who was the last person who text you?
kak manihah

*not aswring the rest cause I don't really have anyone to tag^^*


abd 3jib is out today!!! and I'm downloading it now....
*in a not so patient downloading mode*