Let's Dance 쏘리 쏘리 쇼리 쇼리


.

OMG OMG OMG THE TEASER IS OUT AND DARN IT WHY I HAVE TO SO INCOHERENT TODAY!!!

I had very rough day today that I was thinking of jumping from the top of the building. I was so stressed that I had the feeling of strangling my lecturer who sat right in front of me. I was so stressed that I slept right after I ate, something I never did. and I woke because there were cats entering my room form the open window. Of course I was shocked and it totally killed my mood cause I want to sleep some more. (darn it!). of course I was thinking of sleeping some more but after awhile I was thinking of reading LJ but then I saw this

"30SECS MV TEASER DOWNLOAD SORRY SORRY"
AND DAMN THAT GOT ME AWAKE!
I downloaded it, well like hobviously!
The Song is so addictive. but then I never really fond of sexy concept. the whole concept is like a cross between Gee and Mirotic. Gee for the repeatation of the lyrics and the sexy concept of the MV like Mirotic which I was never fond of. And to be greeted with a girl bitting her lips, ripping her clothes and pulling her pearl neckales is not a welcoming sight at all. But then the dance was gaegood! I can not (not) wait to see the whole... I pass the MV and just want to watch the performance. COME BACK SOON MY 13 PERFECT MAN!

OMG Leetuek, Jungsoo yah (I'm sorry to use banmal)...ehem... Tuekie oppa you are illegally hot!
Heechul...Oppa, lately I LOVE YOU
Hankyung, Shut up and look at Hankyung's hotness
Yesung, jungwoon oppa! You are so masculinly sleek lately and I love that!
Kangin...Oppa plz lose some weight+_+
Shindong...omo omo omo Donghee Oppa, losing weight has do you good and to hot to be touch!
Sungmin Oppa... Like I said, no more aegyo, just a man full of charm and smexyness okay!
Hyukjae...why you looking like Heechul lately? Do you love your hyung that much?
Siwon...oh hi there masculine horse^^
Kibum...my dear, I miss your arm and your small face-_-
Ryeowook...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR AIR OF ETERNAL HOTNESS MAGNAE!!!
Kyuhyun baby!!!! sleek, fierce dance baby dance^^

and
WHO IS HOTTER? DONGHAE!!!
WHO IS MORE GOOD LOOKING? LEE DONGHAE!!!
WHO IS LOOKING GREAT IS SUIT? MY LEE DONGHAE


give a reason not to love you more please. this love is overflowing that it hurts^^
I LOVE YOU THIS REAL.