So Donghae decided to tease Sica on stage but pretended to ignore Yoona when he was caught looking at her secretly


.

I swear right at this moment I should be finishing my assignment, not here, writing a piece of my mind... or pieces...
Well, seriously i never felt this broken. it's not like I have a big life crisis. I was so mad/sad/in between when I had to choose who had to be number 2. for the longenst time, Hankyung got his place safe there but with recent happening... it wasn't good enough that he dropped (I swear I still love you Hangeng ge). My SJ ranking can be seen from the way I arrange their folder in SJ's Picture Folder



(yeah, I still use XP, so what? I can never get along with Vista)
Heechul darn charming lately won me over...too easy T_T. Though I really really crazy over HanChul^^ IDEK if this is right. My head...it hurts... Siwon and his SiBrow, you are where you are suppose to be, the not really last place. I like you enough to let you stay you there^^ and my friends thought I was his anti cause I constantly complaint about his greasy looks (seriously, I can't never comprehand that... his greasy looks is... DUH!)

Despite the changes on the (stupid) chart of mine, there is one person who will never change no matter what.

(darling, baby, honey, hubby, jagi... whatever I want to call him^^ he is mine but I want him to be belonged to someone else i.e. Yoona)
or probably Sica but they look like bro and sis but it's okay too if Donghae chooses her^^