Super Junior 3rd Album - Song List


.

01 . SORRY, SORRY (you should be, we are waiting for you for 1 year and 6 months okay. you are no DBSK that release singles in Japan while you are not in Korea. go ahead be sorry)
02 . 니가 좋은 이유 (Why I like you) {Because I'm a cute ELF?}
03 . 마주치지 말자 (Let’s not…) {Break up. yeah, let's not okay}
04 . 앤젤라 (Angela) {Okay so screw you with that name+_+}
05 . RESET
06 . MONSTER {is my Donghae^^}
07 . WHAT IF {another manyage? okay i'm taking this}
08 . 이별… 넌 쉽니(Heartquake) {with your comeback, it's not just heartquake}
09 . CLUB No.1 {ELF are!!!}
10 . HAPPY TOGETHER {I know that too. ELF and SJ is a win}
11 . 죽어있는 것 (Dead at heart) {oh no, please don't!}
12 . SHINING STAR {Super Junior are!!!}

(credit yesasia & Super Junior community at LJ)

  1. waa~~~ mmm~~~ ehh~~~

    I'll comment after I listen to all the songs :-) Right now, I'll be patient hihi...

    Hopefully, this album is cool, COOLer than their 2nd album. Super Junior!!! (imitates Heechul's scream in Don't Don)! Let's anticipate!!!