You Know TaeSu? and they are real!


.

I freaking don't care what stupid fangirls want to say about this. The evidences are out there, everywhere and you still want to close your eyes and stupidly blame Teayeon for making Junsu fall head over heel for her? Being a little protective aren't you? well I don't care. Protect them all you want, I just care about TeaSu and they are real.

First spotted at Hollywood Ball





ehihihihi pervert Junsu! ehihihihi

so the forbidden date continues



look at how he puts his arm around her, very protective manner. I have never seen Junsu like that.



From his own words
Junsu's answer on the JJ magazine:

Date Plan: At a restaurant, seeing the night view. A simple yet happy date.

When being asked “10 years later, which year’s memory is so far considered as the best memory?”, all members simultaneously answered, “2008!” with no doubt.

“In last year, everyday we’d been working so hard, being grown up, and since we went through each day with pressure, I really want to spend days with someone whom I love in usual/relaxing ways. Such as going to a restaurant without worrying to be noticed by people, eating delicious food in a place where we can view illuminations.”
“It’s nothing but just a date ‘to-do-with-happiness’.
I really want to spend days in good time like this with my gf.
If the time is enough, I also want to go to the sea… resting under the palm trees.
Do nothing but quiet… But I think it would take a lifetime to each moment (laughs)I
I have more reasons to write, more quotation to give but kinda tired now
and also fans account to share.
I don't care if fan girls want to believe it or not (I know they never want to). but I do.
if they are a past now, I just want to wish them all the best but if they are still together, I'll be over the moon!
I support TaeSu and I want YoonHae to be real!
DONGHAE OPPA, JUST DATE YOONA ALREADY!!!

  1. TaeSu & YoonHae Hwaiting! Hoho...^^