I feel bad for this post!


.

I wonder what is the feelings you kept for someone younger than you. LOVE??? no man, that's a big no no in a relationship. I honestly think, for myself, I less care about what others think or do, relationship with a guy younger than a girl will work out less. to put it in other word, it will not work in my case. I believe the guy has to be at least a few months old. you want a mature guy with sense of humor to make your life less dull. believe me you do. all macho-but-no-aegyo is a Borring guy.

but a little scandal is fun, especially with someone younger than you. noona loves scandal??? no you are wrong there. but there are few out there that caught my attention. and too bad they are younger (or a bless? cause I have Donghae who is rightfully a year older than me. My heart doesn't change that easy)

Scandal 1
when: recently, because i was still in dazed of Beethoven Virus
his DOB: 1987-Aug-04 (sadly only a few months younger than I am*cry forever*)
What did he do for living: acting... mostly. a little of CF and MC and singing too. and he is good with every job that he ventures himself into.
how did he do that (making him your scandal): simple smile, little aegyo, the way he walk and his manly voice (loser!) and his height is just the kind that i like (182cm is love!)
first meeting: Inkigayo but didn't really pay attention to him at that time. i noticed him in Hong Gil Dong but try not to betray Donghae after Beethoven Virus
Any deadly wish: I want him to be with Go Ara but the him with Stephanie of CSJH is also great. they are BFF. I hope they still get in touch with each other because Stephanie is so busy in Japan right now.
Just tell us already who is he: Jjang jjang jjang *drum roll*
장근석 / Jang Geun Seok

Why Geun Suk??? Donghae really needs to comeback soon before I fall hard for this guy. because, by theory, we are in the same age in Korean age. but i bet i won't. i find it's hard to fall out of Donghae( irony? too obvious!)

Scandal 2
when: when he made faces, try to act all manly but still comes out cute (bad try)
his DOB: 1988-Feb-18
what did he do for living: singing, singing and oh, screaming. that is his specialty
how did he do that (making him your scandal): his aegyo simply because he is a magnae. and did i mention he is tall? like so tall (186cm*spazzing face*). great body too^___^
first meeting: can't recall because he was overshadowed by the charismatic, expressionless Jaejoong
Any deadly wish: I so want to see this loser in making himself a manly face in drama. he must be all manly.
Just tell us already who is he: when I say magnae, Jajejoong, does that ring a bell? Yes I'm talking about 심창민 / Shim Chang Min

the perfect specimen of a man for me, physical part only. others, he fails miserably, our cutie Changmin.

Scandal 3
when: even before his debut.
his DOB: (i seriously feel like a pervert for writing this, his age) 1993-July-18
what did he do for living: singing, dancing like a cutie supposed to dance
how did he do that (making him your scandal): just stand and pose. this is one a wrong doer. not only young, he got me at less than hello. because all I see was his picture and I told myself, "oh this boy is not bad at all"
first meeting: soompi....
Any deadly wish: bad you bad you capture my heart when you are so so young. you are so dangerous you like a virus when you dance to "noona nomu ippo"
Just tell us already who is he: Lee Taemin (이태민). waa!!! why teamin why??? he is the only scandal i'll regret my whole life to have. he is way too young, the age of my brother for God sake! I feel so euw for liking him. but then i can't not liking him. he is cute!!!


can't you see the similarities (or in singular form) that i have that made like these guys. No1: all manly but too cute to be true
NO2: tall. i always have things for tall guys.

congrats guys, the three of you shall be honored with a tag of your own. and you have to share it^_^ (cause you guys might see more of them in the future)

  1. JGS! ohh,man... cute nyerr die. wait! akk,die jadi mc kt inkigayo ke?



    ikakakah