The messy entry


.

Gee gee Gee gee baby baby


ahh the virus is spreading and it has, for sure, infected me.
congratulation to my 9 beautiful girls for the winning at Inkigayo and Music Bank after only one week of comeback. you make unnie so proud

but i am more nervous for the come back of my oppa-duel.
after the promotion of Marry U officially ended up on January 2008, they haven't get new things as 13. March never amused me so much until now, i'm eagerly waiting for the come back of my 13 oppa. (or it might be 15 now but i don't care, as long as they comeback as Super Junior and make bigger impact then ________(insert any artists you want).

yesterday i was so... out of my mind due to lack of sleep and the pressure of can not sleep at all. so after class i had the urge to out, tough i have nothing to buy. so i do so, alone. walking around with no destination and guess what i bought?

yay! My lovely 4 oppas, 2 magnaes and 1 hubby
and one very very nice shoes