outings


.

honestly, holding your money is a great feelings but then you are the biggest threat to yourself if you are a spend thrift like me.
dangerous.
very dangerous.

after UTM's treasurer bank in the money, my besties and i went out almost everyday.
it's crazy.
i want to, so kuch, restraining myself but then each try leads to the biggest failure.
it seems like everyday i have reason to went to Jusco.
What do they have in that mini Jusco?
we walk around and go back to where we started but then each day, we able to find something to amuse us.
like yesterday, the reason I went out was to pay my broadband.
mission accomplished BUT we, Farah, Falah and I ended up in Secret Recipe because we can't resist the offer of Coffee deal.

Coffee is my serious epic fail.
I can't resist it. It's like my second Donghae.

back to the secret recipe's moment, this is what we had

very very good. falah's new york cheese, farah's blue berry cheese cake and brownies for me.

a good go with coffee that melts with ice cream, bitter sweet of life.
(i'm giving up now to upload the picture, blogger choosed to be a sucky at this moment)

i try not to spend too much but i already bought a phone, two phones in fact, one for me and one for nina, sony walkman and a lot of foods.

failure....

it's in the name i guess

  1. arghh!
    mane aci!
    nk jugakk lahh!
    makk!
    ;'(