The last time I Checked, it wasn't that bad


.

I feel like I lie to myself. I say it's okay over and over again try comfort this heart of mine. but I know I fail miserably every time. I feel bad for myself, for my heart. I wonder why I hurt every time when I know I could just freely voice it out. I want to. and for myself, I wonder since when I became the type that hold back. And since when I care not to hurt feelings?

That is a white lie.

And I don't think i can tolerate it anymore.

I won't compromise.

and this post is so incoherent simply because when i first wrote this post, I was kind of down but the mood change immensely through the words and pictures of... Heenim. Yes Kim Heechul. he had been climbing the chart of my ridiculous effort of SJ chart. I try to put who is the first (this one has always been the same for the past 2 years. I'm coherent when it comes to him) and last and i always have problems with the last place. last time i checked, it was Kangin. but i like him too. so now I don't know. maybe all fo them will share the same place. like the number 7 i have the odd number of members. Okay back the to Heenim-made -me-happy. it was his latest entry of Cyworld.

We are supporters who stay strong to our conviction and will definitely not waver
Original Source; 김희철 팬카페 『KIseKI』
Credits; LoveChul. was taken in here
this was Heenim own word and yes he used red so not the translator or the fault of innocent me. I just love his words. it can be witty and stupid but it also be strong and sharp. and his picture in Japan, during fan meeting... he is a man and it is wrong to say this for a man but he is a drop dead gorgeous man and he is Hankyung's man, so I want to believe.. and his hairstyle is always something that i adore about him cause it will different each time I turn around^_^

why you are gorgeous like this oppa??? it's a sin I tell you. don't fall for his look. he is a man that can kill you^____________^

  1. Ehem... I can see someone's jealousy - *That's me* hahaha just kidding!

    Yeah he looks good there! He's very manly, I knew it. Should stick to that kind of hairstyle :-)

  1. hehe you shouldn't be... or should you? pretty confuse myself^^

    aah, what to do, he always looks good.