Bloody Valentine


.

Lately, I can't stop listening to Tata Young's Bloody Valentine. It's not that I am still in love with my crush or whatnot (ehem, ex-crush which I sadly never have the opportunity to talk to him since I was 15 T.T)

The song has such a dark elements yet I can understand the meaning well, just like My Chemical Romance's Helena but that is a different genre all together but still the elements is almost the same.
Well, I name the title of this post as Bloody Valentine just because. That wasn't my real intention of updating this blog.

I feel so messed up thinking of the work ahead of me. But I have finished writing TWO yes TWO, not one, TWO YoonHae fics when I have a workload , assignment to finish. I never have writer's block when I was doing my assignment. Everytime I started with one word of assignmnet, suddenly the idea for fanfic were running like an open water tap. Vindicated.

and suddenly the title makes sense.
Oh YoonHae, you are my bloody valentine!