Jaebom will never returned - Fact!


.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/02/jaebeom-is-not-returning-to-2pm


Somehow it's true. With Wonder Girls members kept on changing and Jaebum is quiting, I guess JYP is so so lenient with their artists that he manage.

Honestly, though the reason I follow 2PM was because of Nichkhun, but I can help making this funny, 4-D, out of space leader (or should I address him as ex-leader now?T.T) as my third fav because he is sooo pervertedly funny! (of course Wooyoung is the third because that boy is practically Nichkhun fav boy!). I can't help to feel for him. Whatever he did, I wish him all the best and still anticipating for his return, as 2PM leader.

Even with the addition of members of SJ-M, at least no one is leaving, but now I am not certain of Hangeng, Kibum and Kangin.

Oh well, screw problems. We want to live our full of happiness and I hope SJ will return with 4jib complete with all of their original members.

PSMPSMPSMPSMPSMPSM it's killing me!