To Ex Boy


.

Don't get heart-attack with the tittle, it's for marketing purposes onlyFree Emoticons For Your Blog

found this @ myjaehee blog, my new bloggers/k-addict friend (nice to meet you girl!)
to answer this actually you must have ex boyfriend but since i don't have one, let's just pretend i have itFree Emoticons For Your Blog

What if your ex said these to you???

1. Hi how are ya?
- Bye!

2. Hey! You wanna go to the mall?!
- not with you

3. I LOVE U..
- I HATE YOU

4. DO u want some cookies?
- no thanks

5.Can you take me a picture?!?
- since when you become paralyzed?

6.Help me in my homework!
- Help me to get rid of you

7. Here's my gift to you...
- here's how it ended up in a dustbin

8. Let's just be textmates
- Let's be nothing

9. Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
- ipod touch ok.

10.Let's sit together in the bus
- no thanks

11. Hi baby
- Hi Free Emoticons For Your Blog( i hate the usage of profanity but if you are malay, you get what i mean right?)

12. Your still cute!
- you still disgust me

13.I still LOVE you!
- I still hate you

14.Can I visit your house?
- welcome to the cemetery

15.Do you love me?
- I do love your moneyFree Emoticons For Your Blog

BONUS
not my hubby this time but still my oppa^_^.
Photobucket
eunyukkie's monkey walk is perfection
how can i forget, it's in his blood no?ㅋㅋㅋ
cdt to Super Junior 2nd thread @ Soompi

  1. woahh, conclusion is dont make miss mawa mad haha :P

    ehh i still dont know what to call you taw :/ alamak.

  1. haha, it's def an ugly sight to see^_^
    you can call me sis mawa, like most of my students... well ex-students now... miss them lorh='(

  1. huhu sape x suka money..
    teacher gak ke ? same la kite

  1. i dont know lah whether wnt to delete or not.
    dlm perancangan je..
    eh where is ur box chat?
    :)

  1. myjaehee - i LOVE money (da cm mr krab da. haha). me pratical teacher je, blom jd cikgu btol lg. keke)

    blog ni x de chatbox la pieke.keke~

  1. miss mawa i nk amek eh those question.suke r
    :)

  1. amik la. can't wait to see your answer^_^

  1. miss mawa, i've tagged you :)