Let's go to X-MAS PARTY WITH mySMtown


.

I have been invited to

yay!!!Free Emoticons For Your Blog

i think everyone is eligible to go, so let's go togetherFree Emoticons For Your Blog
but my only problem is whether my mum allowed me to go or not.
if she says no then, i can't goFree Emoticons For Your Blog


i don't celebrate Christmas, so i'll go just to meet fellow ELF and Soshified member. but i need more info on everything, the activity, the food served. if they serve alcoholic drink, there is no way i'm going. LOL

anyway about the gathering, these are a few detail that i able to gather, thanks Everlasting_Fen@Soshified. and Alex too for working hard in spreading the word=)

date: December 18, 2008
place: Korean Plaza
address :
KOREA PLAZA Ground Floor
Menara Hap Seng(formerly MUI PLAZA)
Jalan P. Ramlee
50250 Kuala Lumpur

BONUS:
of course, him Free Emoticons For Your Blog
Photobucket
back in Super Junior Full House day. try to eat pat big soo (like ABC in malaysia) in one go.it can kill your brain and you might have the same reaction too, so don't try this at home okayFree Emoticons For Your Blog
cdt to esnips.

  1. waah kamu lg peminat tegar korea dr sy huhuhu.. nice meet u
    exchnge link jom =)

    kalo sy ade d kl, nk join gak x'mas party tu. tp cm x knl pn grup yg dtg tu. hehe

  1. super junior ngn SNSD dtg ke ?

  1. jom!!! bole i tgk u update^_^
    xlah, drg x dtg, just cam party for fans only

  1. Ohh, you are so lucky to be living in Korea and be able to attend parties like those and meet fans <33 I feel so isolated with my love of SJ/DBSK/K-pop XDD;;;

  1. i don't live in korea, the party is in my country, malaysia=)

  1. oh oops -.- I'm sorry XDD;;

  1. no, don't feel bad=) thanks for visiting my blog^_^