Ggaerrang - Me being Random^_^


.

ggaerrang ggaerrang...
mawa is updating her blog de arimasu! (okay that is keroro^_^)

i miss my Cinderella blog so much. it seems like I've been abandoning you, no?
definitely not. i look at this blog every time i went online.

here i just want to state how much i miss my besties, the day when hang out together again will be next month, yay! but sadly, i don't want to leave home either!

i miss my E.L.F. girls dearly. yes, we will hang out next month too.

Eja sayang. it's been such a long time since i last message her or commenting each other in MS. i changed to Celcom and she rarely use her celcom number. and i have been very lazy to log in to myspace. it seems like i hate tom now, lol! kidding.

random stuff:
salman sengal! he told me to give him present if he remember my birthday. haha! he was being funny and i tell you what, it's working! i was ROTFL! i won't salman. it's my birthday, receiving your wish only is not enough, at least you must give me this

Samsung SGH-F480
okay?;))

missing Jasmine!!! i so wanna go to KL next semester, if i didn't get my teeth fix. otherwise, i have no money to shop around and fulfill my shoe fetish!

ranting a bit:
i was so upset i didn't get to watch MKMF live last firday because Celcom was having problem. a lot of events took place. like My super sweet Changmin cried (ouh his tears are precious!), Wonder Girls GREAT nobody performance tango and disco version (LOVE IT) and TOP and Hyori kissing on stage as part of the performance (okay, whatever! he is my fav BB member... not anymore. resort to Deasung since i watch Come To Play, not beacuse of the Kiss okay! love that lost eyes everytime he smile) and most important of all that made me so so so mad as a muslim, the insult Muslim's received during MKMF by a rock band called Jaurim (they mix Azan in their song. watch the performance here)

click here to read Soompiers argue about it (you need account to view it)
and click here to read Jaurim's manager official statement of apology.
okay, they had apologized. however, their ignorance were bad and unforgivable!!!
they said it was MKMF PD's work but still they might have listen to it during rehearsal right???
were they THAT ignorant???

edit
-now that i read the opology back, i wonder if that was even official cause the so-call manager post the apology under comment. do they have official statement for that? huh???

On SHINee's Hairtsyle
have you guys seen SHINee's new hair? they came up with curly concept for Micheal Jackson cover. errm, i am speechless. because i am super bias, i will only show Taemin's=)

before, debut day
bowl cut (not my favorite but since Taemin kept on saying Noona is so pretty with this hair... well guess i have to close my eyes)

A.MI.GO. STYLE
I LOVE THIS!!! TAEMIN LOOKS GOOD!!!

MJ's cover @ MNet Countdown
go back to the above hairstyle above please=/

guess curly hair wasn't meant for Taemin. wonder about his age? he is 93-er=).
(picture credit to soompi)

i think that's about it. for now=) ㅋㅋㅋ

my only wish is to be your everlasting friend and forever shall we live in the shinee world watching Cassiopeia star together


bonus:
cute stuff! My Oppa is so cute^_^ in SJ-M - ME korean version (kindda weird listening to korean version when i already got use with the Mandarin version)

so cute!!! ow... 오ㅂ바,나도 사라왜요
(picture credit to 이 동해's picture thread @ Soompi)

Photobucket