My sick hubby=(


.

poor oppa who has been working hard.
and lost a lot weight too.
eat properly and have enough sleep oppa.
you told me this and that, taking care of my health and whatnot yet you have been neglecting your own health.
we are far apart so stop worrying me like this



see how pale your face are?
get enough sleep please...

(oh did i tell u that haircut looks so good on you?
you always looking good in everything, even when u had that long messy hair
i can't stop loving you it seems ^_^)

u were this "fat" before



but you lose a lot of weight since u started activity in China with SJ-M.
did HAnkyung Oppa take good care of you?
he might not be as good as leetuek oppa i'm sure but he is a good hyung right?
where did the baby fat goes?

fancy your stylist noona, gave u thick clothing with too many layered.
it's hot ain't it?
but that's your passion and i will always be behind you to support your dreams=)
fighting!!!!

before i end it, i just wanted you to know...
even when people around me try to imitate you,
try to keep their hair as long as you,
they can't never be you.
my eyes are fixed and i am faithful.
i adore your sideburn only.
no matter how long, no matter how short, it's yours that cought my attention=)