I can't be a VIP


.

Why I can't Like G-dragon
The reason why I can't like Big Bang, it's because of this kind of thing they did on stage. Even if it's an act, what are G-Dragon try to imply? He got fans from all age range for God sake and he is setting a BAD example for his fans! Okay they, VIP might think I am pathetic but we are eastern and we value eastern culture. For western people, it's okay but Whatever, GD is a korean guy. I don't understand this mind of doing something sexual in order to be popular. Can they be, not sexual, clean but popular? Big Bang were great without sexuality elements in Kojimal, in Sun set glow, in Haru Haru. But why this GD? I hope, I really hope GD doesn't do this for BB upcoming album. I love Taeyang's solo, he is always clean, TOP too eventhough he is sexy, his solo has no sexual elements. Only Seungri who was majorly influenced by GD. I could never watch his solo, Strong Baby and I don't know why they never ban his MV when it was equivalent to IVY's Touch Me.

And Daesung is like the cutest one ever, singing trot.

Okay back to my point, yes GD is talented but he doesn't need to do that kind of act. He is hated enough for the rumor of plagiarizing (which I hope is not true). I like GD but I am glad I don't like him enough to feel all heartbroken like fellow VIP about the news^^. I like GD's music and everything produced by him. Like I said, he is talented!

On the other hand, Rain is so cute!!!! Yup, he should get married soon... about the sexy and gentle, there's always Lee Hyori. Just a suggestion^^

Yes, I hate all k-pop for hating Yoona and being so unprofessional when delivering news but I go there for news of other k-celebs except Yoona & Super Junior which I have a better sources than that.