TOMORROW!!!


.

Cooler, way better, stronger than eveeeer!!!!!

It's tomorrow, May the 7th! Teaser will be released and I can't wait!

Although this comeback will give us only 10, but as long as Super Junior members are strong, me ELF will be strong for them. I will support them.

To Hangeng - May what you do now will make you happy. I wish you will be there together with them but since you have made the decision to leave SJ, nobody can stop you because it made you happy. But please, comeback and be SJ's Hangeng again TT. I Love you!

To Kibum - It seems like acting is far more imporant to you because it makes you YOU. So I hope your acting will be evenmore successful! Don;t forget to introduce yourself as Super Junior Kibum!=) Forever Loving and waiting for you to be SJ again!

To Kangin - I feel like crying... I love you so much that it hurts to see you leave for the army. But I believe you will return as the coolest SJ'a Kangin and that you will be a better person upon your return. 2 years are not long and ELF will wait for you! I LOVE YOU Kkang king!

13th May 2010

13.... & ELF

Forever!