Oh! Oh! Oh! Jonghyun♥


.

DEM DEM DEM!!! I promised myself not to fall again for any band. I did promise but this time, I don't know if I can keep it or not. Dem it!


I have been watching CNBlue eversince the first day they debut. Okay I admit it, even when Yong Hwa is the 'in' guy right now, I don't feel the vibe with him or whenever I look at him. I don't even think I will like him if it was not for Seohyun (because he is such a darling whenever he takes care of Seobaby). When I last fell for Nich Khun which I never intended to do so, I told myself that I would stop.But then I saw him, smiling so brightly...


There goes my resolution...
and I watch his interview. When asked what kind of woman he likes, his response was;
"I would like to have someone whom I could lean on. My ideal girl is someone who is older than me. I like Noona"

♥♥♥
He is sweet, he plays guitar, his smile is so nice, he could sing and oh-so-charming....
I fell so hard when I saw this...


I'm a pedo..................................... for Lee Jonghyun...
(but the thing is, reality check, I will never date someone who is much younger than I am, even by month=/)