To Jasmine: with you, it's =D & =)


.



Today, I just talked with my favorite human being on earth. Jasmine called me today and as usual, if the phone call did not exceed one hour time, then I tell you, it's not us. We talked about everything but apparently that one hour was not enough to cover what seems to be everything cause our everything cover more than anyone else's everything.

And last Wednesday as we talked on the phone , she told me "Kurang asam kan I? bila susah baru cari U" and I told her "That is how the saying goes, kawan ketawa senang nak cari, tapi bila kawan yang kita cari masa kita susah, itu baru betul-betul kawan"

A friend in need is a friend indeed right?

Not all people can listen to you ranting about life and family.

Not all people can stand listening to you talking and so often the topic will be derived by a simple question.

But we can be each other ears. We can rely on each other.

Our friendship is just.... weird, much like us.

We have absolutely nothing in common but we can talk for hours and nobody can seems to stop us.
We can laugh over something people think is not funny and thought we are crazy. We can laugh over nothing.
We can laugh at ourselves.
We can have a deep conversation.
We can talk about boys.
We can talk about family.
We can talk about our different fandoms (where I'm into Super Junior and she is into Kinki Kids) and at that, we both become concern of each others fandom. I know more about Kinki Kids and she knows the name of all Super Junior members (mostly but still for non fan, it s something I can be proud of)
I tell her about issues in my fandom and she shares with me her issues in fandom.

With her, it seems like I have no secret.

We are like Eunhyuk & Donghae in Super Junior
or the Domoto brothers
Only we are different, in our own way.

So often I gain and lose friends but I know I will never lose her. She will always be there. Always. No matter what.


Thank you for being around Jasmine=))))

♥u