Just care-less


.

Not a fan doesn't mean you cannot listen to the singer's song. Stop being judgmental, it's annoys me greatly.



I am not a fan of 2NE1, means I am not into their fandom whatsoever but i just love FIRE and I also love lollipop. As weird as the fashion senses are, their songs are great. Majorly because it was made by G-Dragon, nonetheless, it's still great. That was the fastest song I could memorize because it was easy and a repetition song. The dance is bleh, too sexy for a powerful song like that but then again everything has to be sexy nowadays which is so W.E.M.L. I also downloaded the making. I know each members name (because their name are short and they only have 4 people, not 9 or 15- even 9 and 15 I have no problem memorizing, 4 is no big deal CL, Dara, Bom and Minji). But hey, Dara's hair is cool! Tall like that^^

And HaHaHa song by SNSD is like the sweetest thing eva! I downloaded the widget and looking at the girls dance in my laptop can bring smile. No wonder the created such thing for the devastated people. HaHaHa campaign is a great thing that Malaysia should do something like that. But then Malaysian entertainment scene is such an ugly scene to watch. Scandals here and there just to reach popularity. My dislike to Waheeda has gone beyond your imagination. I mean I was never her fan but I like her song and I think her voice is unique but her recent scandal just want me to punch her face. I mean how could anak dara say something like that, tipu sana sini dah tu nak ugut bini orang tu. lawak ape ni? ape-ape je la.

Okay that was so unrelated to my post and not what I intended to write and because I am coherent like that, back to my point, my songs folder are growing in capacity. I listen to Nasyid, English, K-pop, J-pop, C-pop, Malay and even Hindustan. I am very global if you judge me based on the music that I listen to.

I wish we have fanclub like ELF in Malaysia and we have a great music quality like K-pop and we have fans that supported their own music. I want to be like that, supporting something from my country but it's hard. I like SUKI, a lot her music, her personality, I bought her album but she doesn't go and have fan meeting, like go to JB and stuff, promote herself to the max. Guess when the million is finish she can't do anything??? She rarely on TV, I don't know how am i supposed to get updated on her news.

And 6ixth Sense is like the best band ever. I even dropped Samson because of them (but I hated their first single, "tak bisa memilihmu". no curang-curang punye lagu man!). I Joined their fan club in MySpace, I voted them in Muzik Muzik but you know how hard it is to find their album? Don't tell me to support local act when it is hard to find the album for my own favorite local band.

Reality Check, I only stick to one. Be clear of whom I am talking about

yup, yup, Neorago!

Emm just writing out of frustation. A lot happen during this past months.

p/s: as much as I like SNSD, Sica's high pitch voice in Haptic Anycall CF annoys me.... I like that girl but sometimes she annoys me... greatly. I don't even know why. Sorry Sorry Sica, I try to love you as much as I love the other members especially you are Heenim favorite girl

and you have taken solo picture with every SJ members you could lay your hands to (Donghae, Kangin, Siwon, Hankyung...). But Sica is cute, I love her English, her pronunciation, her singing voice (sometimes, depend on the song like in HaHaHa and ITNW) and we share the same habit of sleeping.

  1. Oh, hi. i didn't know where should I reply back so I comment here^^

    I see, we're sharing the same situation. I couldn't support the local artist just like I did to Korean simply because, it doesn't pay back the hard work we did as a fan =P

    I'm an avid supporter of Too Phat and Poetic Ammo, see where they are now? I don't.... and that is the saddest thing as a fan. Couldn't agree with you more ;)