bye bye for a while


.

Until I figure out what I am going to do with this blog, I will put this lovely fishie blog on hiatus. I kinda feel sorry for those who have been following my blog. Maybe I spazz about my k-addiction at wrong place. it should not be here where people don't know half of the things I am saying. It's all about Super Junior, Lee Donghae, Im Yoona, Kim Heechul, Nick Khun ets etc and I am sure you guys are not even familiar with the names. I mean I am sure to leave this obsession one day but till then I don't want everyone feel forced to read my spazzing. You might go " who is this?" or "what is her point?". I am not neglecting or anything but I found the right place to talk about all of this.

The red season because it's full Manchester United winning. The Pearl Sapphire Blue season for the obvious reason. I am subtle



I don't care if people leaves. But I am here. I am staying. I love you and you know that right?
not there from the beginning but to stay till the end...



p/s: not a fan of 2ne1 but i just love fire and Sandara is so pretty and CL is cool and Minji... looks like GD. Hey, look the female version of Teayang that I don't even know her name!