Hehehehe cause I just had a conversation with DBSK..... No wait... Just Changmin actually


.

"You know you got it
YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Okay,that wasn't me screaming. It was Changmin.

Mawa: Changmin ah, why are you making noise here? Noona is busy doing work and your scream shocked noona
Changmin: Sorry, that's my job. In DBSK, my job is to scream well, eat well and tease people well.
Mawa: What the???
Changmin: And why are you Noona? we are ot the same age!
Mawa: NO! I am Noona. I was born on 87
Changmin: but late 87 and I am early 88. We are at the same age
Mawa: are not
Changmin: are... Emm Yoochun hyung, how am I supposed to reply to that in English?
Yoochun:아~몰라 몰라!Free Emoticons For Your Blog
Changmin: Junsu hyung.... wait, why am I asking him? His English is worse than mine

*out of nowhere*
Free Emoticons For Your Blog
Junsu: what you mean? (continue running around the house making cute faceFree Emoticons For Your Blog)
Changmin: ......
Mawa: you lost I win. I am Noona!
Changmin:Free Emoticons For Your Blog

As we are busy fighting, Yunho oppa who was too tired fallen asleepFree Emoticons For Your Blog (so cute!) because he gave out too much energy during Nanjing's concert
and Jaejoong Oppa was Free Emoticons For Your Blog

Changmin & Mawa as we saw that :Free Emoticons For Your Blog


I say... the result of listening ro Changmin's scream during stressful time is this. The derivation of our conversation was too far off the real topic. Don't ask me, IDEK why.


On the other hand...
^^Hellllooooo Mustache


Chagmin: YAAA Mawa!
Mawa: YAA! I am your Noona!
Changmin: Because you publish this picture of me, you are no longer a noona!
Mawa: huh?Free Emoticons For Your Blog


I just don't get the mental age of this boy....

  1. "As we are busy fighting, Yunho oppa who was too tired fallen asleep because he gave out too much energy during Nanjing's concert and Jaejoong Oppa was (emoticon)......"

    He was camwhoring~!!

    haha.. i can imagine that..

    Cute conversation, ne... ^_^

  1. camwhoring AND taking Yunho's sleeping pict. he gotta stop that strange habit of his .kinda distract my fight with changminnie=/