The Random Fact


.

got tagged by the cute nana.
i done this on my other blog, only instead of 8 i only got to do 7. so i just copy the whole thing and add one more.
easy for me to get things done too=)
List 8 random facts about yourself and tag 8 people

1) Princess Disease. yet i am not the lazy bum who do nothing. I cook and clean too. when i say princess disease, it's my way of thinking and act selfishly without having a thought of other. it's very rare for me to put other first. when something happen, i will always think "okay what would happen to me?". unless they are close to me like family, besties or close people in my heart. otherwise i am selfish and that is just the way i am.

2) Honest. i am always honest in giving out opinions. i never hide my feelings when someone ask for my opinion, i will say directly how i feel. it might hurt the other party but honesty is the best policy. i just speak my mind.

3) sharp tongue. i know nothing about this until my friends come to me face to face saying they were hurt by my words. i said things way too direct. i'm just being honest. maybe because i don't talk much, i only voice out my thought but people got hurt. sorry people.

4) introvert. yes, i don't mix well with people. if it's a new place, i take no initiative to walk around and talk. most of the time, other people will push me to do so. but once they are close to me, i will talk non-stop (my besties understand this^_^). i don't talk much in my family. being the eldest, i would listen more than do the talk.

5) coffee addict. i don't think i can go one day without coffee. way too impossible! some people took caffeine to avoid from sleeping. the coffee on me on the other hand has no impact whatsoever. even the strongest americano with no sugar. once i bought the beverage from starbucks and walk around, shopping with bitter americano in my hand (i drink it of course!). when i got back from my shopping, i went to bed straight away. it has no effect on me.

6) i am no fighter when it comes to love. rather that fight for my man, i would give him up. i'm not stupid to hold him when his heart is already with someone else. and i never confessed to any guy even if i admired them, sorry but perigi mencari timba is so not my style. i'd rather die than confess. if he said nothing, than he is not the one for me . and of course i can never handle betrayal. if someone betray me, i would say nothing but to leave him/her. i am good at leaving people. gifted with that ability=).

7) spicy food lover!!! non-spicy food is tasteless for me. i'd rather not eating it at all. i love malay food! Gulai, lomak cili api, pucuk paku, sambal tumis, belacan. but i am an adventerous eater,so i love to try out food. korean, japanese, chinese, western, italy. in short, I LOVE EATING!!!

8) i am K-POP freak! I LOVE SUPER JUNIOR! a full support i give to Girls' Generation.i also follow others K-pop star, idol and non-idol. DBSK, Boa, CSJH, SHINee, Big Bang, Wonder Girls, Seo In Young, Jewelry (that's how they spell it), SG Wannabe, VOS, Clazziqual, Epik High (i LOVE them!). there are just way too much to list everything down. but whatever it is, i am ELF through and through. not to cheat but i have been part of S♥ne since SNSD debut. even when i have so much love for k-music, i am so upset with anti-fans.

okay, that's about it. Nana, i sure will tag you when i have things to tag you with. A way of revenge hahaha *evil laugh*

  1. ai...
    kite bru habis tgk SuJu's Attack on the Pin-Up Boys...
    b4 dis layan DBSK je, rupe2nyer SuJu ni pn best gak kn...
    want to know them better...
    hihihi...
    drop comment yg xde kna mengena ngan entry...